Thanks for your honesty in expressing naked greed bordering extortion in the Holy Month of Ramadan. Very refreshing.
Yes I know about the price, I decided to settle for 170 in cash but I am OK with that. Giving and taking in mutual respect is what business is all about, and trading with people you like makes it enjoyable. It has been a good experience to sell a car that there are so few of on the market and which people genuinely like and search for. The prospective Audi buyer wants the car for its beauty, quality and subtle image. Although it is often compared to the BMW 3-series it is so different in many respects.
Best of luck in your endeavour to finding another one!
Best Regards
Sam
PS The ad is now removed.
-----Original Message-----
From: Dubizzle [mailto:no-reply23@dubizzle.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 9:17 PM
To: Sam Spens Clason
Subject: Dubizzle.com - Message regarding Black A5 2009 in perfect condition
The following message was received from Razwayn Ali (r.ali@letsdirect.org)
regarding Black A5 2009 in perfect condition (http://dubai.dubizzle.com/classified/autos4x4s/2009/8/10/black-a5-2009-in-perfect-condition-2/)
Telephone:0555077707
Hi,
I've been looking around for a car like this. Your price is very much on the high side. I will offer you AED 150,000/- cash payment. I know this is what you will sell for, so when you are willing to accept this offer, maybe in 2-3 weeks please let me know and I'll finalize everything within a day providing the car has not been in any accident.
many thanks
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar